No products in the cart.
Matcha is a powdered Japanese green tea that mingles the elegance of the Japanese Tea Ceremony and the powerful world of green tea health benefits. As a powdered tea, it stands out because you are consuming the whole leaf, rather than just the water extract. Enjoy for its tradition or infuse with milk to create a Matcha latte. It’s your cup!
Come on this adventure, step by step, to brew the perfect cup of Matcha tea.
1. Boil water to approximately 165 degrees F to 180 degrees F, under boiling point. Use it to preheat the bowl.
2. Discard it and dry the bowl or cup very carefully.
3. Measure ½ to 2 scoops of Matcha powder into the bowl. Use a strainer to make sure it is as fine as can be.
4. Pour hot water into the bowl. Whisk or stir it rapidly to dissolve the powdered tea completely.
5. Drink it immediately. Savor the amazing green tea antioxidants flowing through your body.