No products in the cart.
Ahh, coffee. For many of us, there’s nothing better than the first cup of the day. While Pekoe Sip House specializes in tea, the heart of our philosophy is the “sip.” Our cafe experience and online shop aren’t confined to the world of loose-leaf tea, but include three tasty, signature coffee blends as well. How could we ignore one of the most popular drinks in America?
Hello, Coffee Drinkers
If you enjoy a cup or more of coffee each day, you are in good company. More than half of Americans over the age of 18 drink coffee, averaging more than 3 cups of coffee per day! What’s more, National Geographic published the results of a study that found that “coffee is the top source of disease-fighting antioxidants in the U.S. diet.”
Coffee boasts a host of health benefits including increased energy and fat burn, thanks in large part to its caffeine content. In addition to boosting brain power, coffee may lower your risk of Type 2 diabetes and protect against Alzheimer’s and dementia. That’s certainly worth reaching for the french press.
The caffeine and the health benefits may have hooked us, but we keep coming back for the taste. At Pekoe Sip House, we offer three unique coffee blends with full-bodied flavor and rich aroma:
- Muse Gold Roast Coffee: A crowd-pleasing choice, our Muse fair-trade and organic coffee blend offers a poetic medley of dark cherry, vanilla and hazelnut. These delicious beans hail from three incredible sources: 50% Honduras, 25% Uganda, and 25% Peru.
- Traveler Dark Roast Coffee: Savor notes of oak, toasted walnut and a hint of creamy maple syrup. Our robust and bright Traveler coffee is comprised of 33% Sumatra, 33% Mexico, 33% Uganda fair-trade and organic coffee beans.
- Visionary Medium Roast Coffee: Enjoy this clever blend of blackberry, chocolate and butterscotch that is comprised of 50% Honduras, 25% Mexico, 25% Uganda fair-trade and organic coffee beans.
If you have passed over coffee in favor of a Matcha Green Tea Latte or a Hibiscus Tea Boba, now is the time to try Pekoe coffee and espresso drinks. Visit our Alpine, CU Atlas, and Steelyards cafe locations for coffee in Boulder.
How Do You Take Your Coffee?
At Pekoe Sip House, we don’t believe that ‘black or room for cream’ should be your only options! We offer several coffee-based drinks to put some pep in your step at any time of day:
- New for spring, our Salted Caramel Latte with pink Himalayan sea salt is a sweet and salty treat. Let your taste buds explore the balance of sweet caramel sauce with roasted espresso, and creamy milk with sea salt. Our Visionary organic coffee can be used to make espresso at home.
- Boba tea lovers, this one’s for you: Our Iced Vanilla Toddy swirls organic vanilla agave into cold brew coffee and finishes with – that’s right – those chewy tapioca pearls called boba. Bar, raised.
- Pekoe’s Cold Brew Coffee is made with organic Muse Blend fair-trade coffee. The dark cherry, vanilla, and hazelnut flavors in this poetic blend are infused into fresh, cold water over a 24 hour period. Delicious over ice, our powerful Cold Brew Coffee will kick pesky fatigue right out the door.
SIP TIP: You can take home any blend of Pekoe coffee on its own, or save $5 when you buy all 3 with our 3 Bag Coffee Bundle. Work with us to protect the environment by reusing your coffee bag! Receive $1 Off on refills of whole bean coffee, and good karma.