No products in the cart.
Making your own loose leaf iced tea at home is a great way for you and your family to stay hydrated during the summer months. Especially as temps flirt with and tip the 100-degree scale, and you find yourself outside a lot — whether you’re relaxing on your patio with visiting family or cheering from the sidelines during summer league games.
When it comes to this flavorful beverage, it’s better to make your own loose leaf iced tea rather than purchasing a pre-mixed beverage.
Here are two standout reasons why:
1. Many pre-bottled iced teas have added sugar — when you make your own iced tea at home with loose leaf tea, you know exactly what goes into your (and your family’s) tea.
2. You can choose exactly the right amount to make — whether you’re ready to make a single glass of iced tea to sip alone or a big batch to share with friends and family, our loose leaf tea gives you complete control over the quantity you make.
Make refreshing loose leaf iced tea at home in 4 easy steps:
From nourishing to relaxing, try our three most popular loose leaf iced teas:
* Sip Sunny Green tea before exercising to nourish, hydrate, and provide lasting energy (green tea also enhances performance and aids weight loss). It’s a great tea for runners!
* Enjoy Black Tiger tea during a lunch break or on campus to provide a strong energy boost (with a pack of Olomomo almonds to snack on).
* Paradise tea is a fruity black tea with peach, mango, guava & orange that makes a great crowd-pleasing iced tea for all summer occasions.
SIP TIP: Consuming the iced tea you make at home within 24 hours is ideal for flavor, but you can extend the life of your iced tea in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Made a little extra? Save surplus iced tea by freezing it in an ice cube tray. The next time you make iced tea, you can use those cubes to cool your steeped tea without diluting the flavor.
This summer, enjoy iced tea as part of your daily routine for the added health benefits, and keep extra on hand to share with friends and family. When brunches, parties, and holidays roll around, your iced tea can also be used for cocktails. As a matter of fact, it’s quite delicious. See our favorite summer tea cocktail recipes.
SIP TIP: Our 8 ounce loose leaf tea is now available – it’s our largest size of loose leaf tea yet!